Step 1: Uninstall any existing office
IMPORTANT NOTE: All new machines or new windows 10 installation automatically installed trial edition of office 365 subscription. Please make sure you double-checked your control panel and uninstall them.
- Must uninstall old office from your PC if you have any by visiting your computer’s control panel.
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus (Download the full software from the below Microsoft Link)
- Check your machine which bit to download (Click Start Button → Settings → System → About)
- For 32 / 64 bit ISO Download
- For 64 bit Download
- Install the package
- Open MS Word and then click File --> Account --> From Left side if you see any account/email account already sign in then click the “Sign out” link/button --> from the right side click the “Change License or Activate Required” --> and enter the 25 digit key and follow the prompt to activate it.
- Restart your PC.
** Note: if you see it is still asking you to login the click the “Try another account” or “I don’t want to sign up or create an account” ***